Bringing Our Power And Experience To Your Legal Challenge

When You Need An Indiana Family Law Attorney, Turn To Experience You Can Trust

Our founding attorneys at Rodriguez Law had a vision to bring high-quality legal services that you would find in a metropolitan area, to La Porte and its surrounding communities. If you need an Indiana family law attorney to navigate a divorce, establish paternity, or help you obtain visitation, child custody or child support, our experienced lawyers can help.

Family Law Practice Areas

Family law matters can be emotional. Our legal team will provide calm guidance during an emotional time. Our lawyers are tough and tenacious and will advocate on your behalf to protect your interests and rights during settlement negotiations or at a trial if it becomes necessary. Our lawyers have experience with a wide range of family law practice areas, including:

  • Property division during a divorce or separation
  • Paternity actions
  • Establishing child custody, visitation and parenting time
  • Establishing child support
  • Motions to enforce a child support or custody order
  • Adoption
  • Orders for protection
  • Post-decree modifications to revisit child custody or support

Our family law attorneys are responsive. Working with our firm means that you will work directly with your attorney. Our attorneys know and understand that if you are navigating a family law matter, you don’t want to wait for answers or a response from your attorney. We are available for your questions and work to get you answers as fast as possible.

Consult With An Indiana Family Law Attorney For Free

Our attorneys at Rodriguez Law offer free initial consultations. During this appointment, we will discuss the facts of your case, listen to understand your story and legal goals, and answer any questions that you have. To schedule your free appointment, contact our offices by calling 219-444-4322 or by sending us an inquiry through our online form. We look forward to telling your more about how we can help you with your legal matter.